[3830] CQWW VHF K4LY SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF K4LY SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 09:45:22 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: K4LY
Operator(s): K4LY
Station: K4LY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: EM85 SC
Operating Time (hrs): 15

    6:  101    53
    2:   57    29
-------------------
Total:  158    82  Total Score = 17,630

Club: Carolina DX Assn

Comments:

Definitely not a repeat of the very good June VHF test conditions.  Six meter
openings were, well, sporadic.  Two meters was flat with very little heard
beyond 400 miles.  Spent quite a few hours watching the tour de France.  On
Sunday, I could often surf the internet for 10-15 minutes with my CW or voice
keyer going before any one answered.  Still, it was more fun than fishing or
playing golf in the 90 degree+ heat we had.  Thanks for the Q's and see you in
the August UHF test and September VHF test.
Doug K4LY  Inman SC  EM85wb