[3830] NAQP RTTY WB1ABQ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY WB1ABQ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 11:07:31 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: WB1ABQ
Operator(s): WB1ABQ
Station: WB1ABQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:    7     5
   40:   43    26
   20:   40    22
   15:   15     7
   10:
-------------------
Total:  105    60  Total Score = 6,300

Club:

Team:

Comments:

My first contest since the 1977 Novice Roundup! Didn't have as much operating
time as I had hoped for but had a great time. Many thanks to all the stations
who made an effort to work my meager signal During the contest period my church
was struck by lightning and destroyed by fire. Thankfully no one was injured and
only a building was destroyed -- the Church lives on! Hopefully I will continue
to make station improvements and acquire better operating habits as I go along.
Hope to see you all next contest. Lots to learn and so few contests!!