[3830] IOTA N5FPW SO(A)24SSB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5fpw@brmemc.net
Subject: [3830] IOTA N5FPW SO(A)24SSB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 09:25:09 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: N5FPW
Operator(s): N5FPW
Station: N5FPW

Class: SO(A)24SSB QRP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 6.98

   80:   0        0        1       1
   40:   0        0        5       2
   20:   0        0       56      26
   15:   0        0        0       0
   10:   0        0        0       0
Total:   0        0       62      29  Total Score = 16,530

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to all for patience in working our QRP station. Conditions were horrible
compared to years past. You can tell we were at the bottom of Cycle 23. Local
QRN gave me one heck of a headache. Static crashes on 40/80 from local area
made ops nearly impossible. Special thanks to C6ARB who I worked on all three
bands I worked. He was about the only one I caught near daybreak on 27 July.
Sure wish we could have worked more Europe.