[3830] IOTA S59A SO(A)12CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA S59A SO(A)12CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 09:48:38 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: S59A
Operator(s): S59A
Station: S59A

Class: SO(A)12CW LP
QTH: JN76XP
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   27       17      0        0
   40:   59       32      0        0
   20:  214       72      0        0
   15:   62       36      0        0
   10:   57       25      0        0
Total:  419      182      0        0  Total Score = 847,938

Club:

Comments:

Most of the time I was chasing for IOTAs only.Tried some CQs but low power and
uninteresant for contesters which  looking most for 15 pointers as me too, did
not have much trafic,hi.Overslept the night and gone QRT 3 hours before contest
end, so made 12 hours activity, which I found in the rules later.Close to the
end of my activity I found cluster program working in the back ground but it
was not a big help, since I found mults myself more than it was announced on
cluster, and those which been on cluster I could not work due to low power and
bad CONDX.Anyhow help or no help-assisted category.
Station used was a FT1000Mp and 160m dipole and 80m deltaloop .
Activity was great but CONDX bad except some good short skip on higher bands.
Next year will be better!
CU then.
Drago,S59A