[3830] IOTA K9NW(@K9UWA) SO24Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9nw@qth.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA K9NW(@K9UWA) SO24Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 07:25:41 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: K9NW
Operator(s): K9NW
Station: K9UWA

Class: SO24Mixed HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   20        9       0       0
   40:  146       50       8       6
   20:  471       75     273      61
   15:   54       17      48      13
   10:    5        2      14       2
Total:  696      153     343      82  Total Score = 1,665,915

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Reasonable condx, all things condsidered.  I was all set to fight the very heavy
QRN all night on 40/80, where almost every QSO required a fill due to ill-timed
static crashes.  Fortunately, the K index dropped to zero and a much quieter
20M stayed open to Europe all night.  Nice Es opening on 10M to W2.  Could have
made a healthy diet of NA-026 stations if anyone had been around.  Thanks to
N2GC and NP3D/W2 for the QSY.

It was nice to work both of the first time activations from NA-229 and NA-234.

Thanks to all the IOTA expeditions, to RSGB for sponsoring this fun event, and
once again to John and Jean for letting me drop by for another RF fix!

73, Mike K9NW