[3830] EUHF Champ S59TI SSB Only LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, s59ti@volja.net
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ S59TI SSB Only LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 05:37:21 -0700
                    European HF Championship

Call: S59TI
Operator(s): S59TI
Station: S59TI

Class: SSB Only LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:   0       9      9
   80:   0      93     40
   40:   0      76     39
   20:   0      78     35
   15:   0      28     23
   10:   0       7      4
---------------------------
Total:   0     291    150  Total Score = 43,650

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Very nice contest, it's a traditional one for me (3rd year now from our summer
house). Best moments were: QSO with family friend Mike G3VAO after a long time,
short chat with Tine S50A, first QSO ever with manager of S5 QSL bureau Milos
S54G ;), amazing 9 contacts on 160m with very low dipole for 80m, points from
S515SCC, inevitable QSOs with Iztok S56Y and Milos S53EO on almost all bands
... and many other things.
This year I heard quite a lot of YL voices, congratulations!
rig: ic746 (100W), multiband vertical on the hill top (50m higher than a shack)
and 80m dipole spanned through the trees.
Thanks to everybody for all the points!
73 de Ursa, S59TI