[3830] NAQP CW K9YC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K9YC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 13:10:51 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K9YC
Operator(s): K9YC
Station: K9YC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:    8     1
   80:   57    15
   40:  110    37
   20:  142    47
   15:   88    27
   10:   56    19
-------------------
Total:  461   146  Total Score = 67,306

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team 1

Comments:

Best 15M and 10M conditions for any recent contest, and I managed to take
advantage of it. I had set up SO2R with the K3 and one MP, but things started
badly when the K3 died (no transmit) one half hour before the contest. After 20
minutes with some good troubleshooting help from another seasoned K3 owner, gave
up and set up the second MP.

I'm still learning SO2R, and was my best effort so far, even if it was a bit
crippled thanks to QLF with bugs in somewhere between N1MM, the radios, and the
interfaces. Antennas are all wires.

73,

Jim K9YC