[3830] ARRL UHF K1TEO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jdklein@hewitt.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL UHF K1TEO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 09:16:28 -0700
                    ARRL UHF Contest

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CT/FN31
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  222:   69    27
  432:   99    30
  903:   29    16
  1.2:   45    19
  2.3:   20    12
  3.4:    9     7
  5.7:    4     4
  10G:    7     5
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  282   120  Total Score = 171,360

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Agree with Ron, WZ1V, that condx were poor in CT. So far in June, July for the
CQWW and now in the UHF test we've had severe t-storms during the contest. Not
much chance for good band condx with that kind of wx. Activity continues to lag
in this contest which is a shame because it can be a lot of fun. Congratulations
to the NLRS for once again organizing "Rovermania" and for figuring out how to
combine the activity with great band condx! Send some our way next time, hi.

73, Jeff K1TEO