[3830] WAE CW W4PM Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hmmjr@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] WAE CW W4PM Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 17:41:46 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: W4PM
Operator(s): W4PM
Station: W4PM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   82    85    72
   20:  111   114    60
   15:   11     5    14
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  204   204   146  Total Score = 59,568

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: Ten Tec Omni VII, Ameritron ALS-600 500W
Antenna: 176' Center fed at 60'

I only had a limited time to play this year.  I even missed the evenings on
80M!  Propagation was rough for a wire antenna.  I think the majority of the
stations I could hear and who could hear me were running power to big antennas.
 Even so it was fun and gave me a chance to use N1MM for another contest.
Everything went well except a computer glitch in the last hour (not N1MM's
fault) caused by a power surge during a quick thunder storm just about put me
off the air.  I recovered but had little time left!

CU in this one next year.  Thanks for the QSO's and thanks to the stations with
good ears who could actually copy my QTC's.

73,
Puck, W4PM