[3830] WAE CW F5VIH(@F6KAR) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW F5VIH(@F6KAR) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 15:19:41 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: F5VIH
Operator(s): F5VIH
Station: F6KAR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JN36af
Operating Time (hrs): 31
Radios: SO2R

   80:   75    33    30
   40:  320   357    56
   20:  296   542    64
   15:   59   196    34
   10:   10     9     9
-------------------------
Total:  760  1128   502  Total Score = 942,254

Club:

Comments:

Last hour decided effort for a mono-op[*] entry from our modest setup at CERN.

Many have suggested that the WAE is a top fun contest, to which I can only
subscribe to. It's a unique fan to take part at.

This year decided to stay home, after 2007's entry as SV3SJ/P from a mountain
top, near my home town Kalamata.

o Poor solar activity, can still make it to offer DX openings on 10 and 15!
o Many DX multis! incl. D2, KL7, KH6
o Kudos to all sending manually and generously QTCs
o What a battle for multis! e.g. CN2IG on 40m few minutes before the end :-)))
o Thanks to all for calling/insisting/sending qtcs
o <b>Congrats to the DARC Referat!</b>

See you all on the ssb part.

73's Nick F5VIH/SV3SJ

--------
[*]Actually it was an soSO2R (short for "sort of so2r") as the setup
comprised:

Elecraft K3 and Titan 425
IC-756 (barefoot)
MK2R+ and wintest