[3830] NAQP SSB W0BH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W0BH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 14:39:31 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   21    11
   80:   95    35
   40:  251    42
   20:  304    51
   15:    5     3
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  677   143  Total Score = 96,811

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Ouch .. the midwest was NOT the place to be on this one. Conditions were really
strange on 20m with lots of QSB. After a first hour rate just under a 100, 20m
suddenly went mostly away and I couldn't buy a Q on 40m either, so I took my
first half hour break just one hour in.  When I came back, conditions on 20m
were better, but 15m stayed only a whisper all day and 10m was non-existent
except local.

Missed WAS by two: ND and WY. In VE-land, worked NWT BC AB SK MB ON QC NS NB.
My only DX was FM.

Thanks to N0KE and N7BV for 4 bands and twenty of you for 3 bands. Overall
worked 548 unique calls.

It's always fun to put voices to calls I'm so familiar with on CW, so the time
was still well spent. Thanks to all for the Qs!

73, Bob, w0bh