[3830] SARTG KJ4FKQ(K9MUG) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9mug@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SARTG KJ4FKQ(K9MUG) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 16:28:33 -0700
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: KJ4FKQ
Operator(s): K9MUG
Station: K9MUG

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Al
Operating Time (hrs): 14

   80:   47   500    19
   40:  166  2065    60
   20:  136  1580    46
   15:    1    10     2
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  350  4155   127  Total Score = 527,685

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I inaugurated the new club call so I don't have to sign "/4".

Condx very poor. I kept checking 15m and 10m, but zip.

20m opened for 20 minutes Sunday morning and promptly closed again.

Forty was the main band and the 140 foot long "tree beam" was like handling a
three dollar pistol!

80m was a great disappointment. QRN was terrible and there wasn't anyone on the
band.

Still, it was fun, but hard to keep at it.

Thanks to the sponsors and all who qso'd with me.

73,
KJ4FKQ (K9MUG)