[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:07:25 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Aug 22

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  40     7
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  40     7  Total Score = 280

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

It's been a few weeks since my schedule permitted time to play NS. The one band
event is kinda boring. I worked all the West Coast guys and a handful of the
others. Being in the middle of the country is tough. But man, did the Westerns
have loud signals. Rusty and I went up and down the band a couple times working
each other every other QSO for a grand total of 9 times. Thanks all for the Qs.
Never heard Texas (not even West Texas-N3BB).