[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, desk@nwlink.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:38:06 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Aug 22

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  70     11
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  70     11  Total Score = 770

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Totally concur w/ BB-Jim .. WHAT A BLAST !!! Always had someone to work with
neighbors K7WA and W7OM and K7RI holding forth in the lil 8khz band we all
love. Paul NG7Z is not as close and sounds like a fluttery EU down here in town
but we do manage a few Qs every time. Thanks Paul and sorry for the QLF.
Tonight TN TX LA was the name of the game from up in this corner of the
country...(with long ball to the deep part of the park to K2XA W1UE and
W1FJ)....  nary a W6 or W0 or W7 (outside of WWA) was heard or worked. Seems
everyone had similar spotlight conditions to one area. Then in the last few
minutes out of the noise jumped up K9BGL, K8MR, and W9RE !!  COOL !!
Guess everyone was inspired this week by 6Y5 Lightning Bolt...cuz it was SPRINT
SPRINT SPRINT from out of the blocks at 0230 to the tape at 0300.  Great fun
doing a single band, and concur with the smaller home stations that in normal
NS 20 is FAST, and when we hit the low bands it becomes a slog to the end. So a
single band 20 was really fun and would love to see more of them.
Operated from home with the 3el Steppir at 48'.  See all you speed freaks next
week. 73 de DanWa K7SS