[3830] NCCC Sprint K0UK LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K0UK LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 06:58:52 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Aug 22

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 30min

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  12     4
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  12     4  Total Score = 48

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Boy that was fun. Most signals from the east came up from noise and then back
down. West signal came up from the noise and back down. I could hear some east
coasters working other east and west coasters. I could hear some of the west
coast working the east coast. Just to make sure I hadnt seen the rules wrong I
went to 40mtrs thinking maybe a few made the same decision. Neah..Hi
Anyway sorry I couldnt stay and talk longer on 3610 after the practice.
 XYL and the Olympics Nuff said.
 See you next week as we build to contest season. Thanks to NCCC for the
sessions. From the Black Hole of Colorado. PTL GIG bill K0UK