[3830] OhQP K8T(@WA3C) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP K8T(@WA3C) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 09:43:09 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: K8T
Operator(s): AD8J, WA3C
Station: WA3C

Class: M/M HP
QTH: JEFF
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:  217    273
   40:  154    135
   20:   98    223
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  469    631  CW Mults = 98  Ph Mults = 109  Total Score = 324,783

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

There was enough separation of the antennas that we were able to run two KW
stations at the same time.  Having a station on 75 and 80 at the same time
really helped in the evening.  We probably should have spent more time chasing
the mobiles to pick up additional county mults.  We also need a better antenna
for receiving as there were a number of week stations that we just couldn't
copy.