[3830] OhQP WB8JUI SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, therickman@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP WB8JUI SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 10:50:22 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: WB8JUI
Operator(s): WB8JUI
Station: WB8JUI

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Seneca Co.
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  150     64
   40:  123     30
   20:   39      1
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  312     95  CW Mults = 78  Ph Mults = 59  Total Score = 98,503

Club:

Comments:

I moved to 75/80 meters much earlier than I had planned.  Not sure if it was my
poor 20 meter antenna (ground mounted vertical) or conditions, but 20 was not
the place to be.  75/80 proved to be pretty productive early in the day with
lots of in state multipliers.

In state mobiles were a rarity on 40, unless they were in the immediate area,
and difficult at best to pull through the QRN on 80.

It was nice to have a lot of West coast participation late in the contest on 40
meters.

Tennessee showed up en masse (N2WN, K4LTA, KT4LF, KV4GO, N4DW, NA4K, NY4N,
W4NZ, W6UB, WA4SM, WO4O), no doubt tuning up for the TNQP in two weeks.

Thanks to all for the QSOs and also for your participation.

73 - Rick WB8JUI

IC746Pro
1/4 wave verticals - 80/40/20