[3830] SCC RTTY VA2UP SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SCC RTTY VA2UP SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 20:32:46 -0700
                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   19    41    17
   40:  189   447    70
   20:  351   938    62
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  559  1426   139  Total Score = 198,214

Club: CGQ

Comments:

Despite being unable to enter this contest in SO2R configuration because of some
antenna work in process, this has been for me the most fun test of 2008 to date.
The wide variety of stations calling from Asia especially have made this a
special day to remember. We hope to see such openings more and more often in
the months to come. I am pleased with my score all in all since I had to change
a few things with the setup to make things livable while making some RF and
coupling adjustments. While less challanging, I find the multiplier 'date
format' interesting since any station is a potential mult a little bit like
checking for winning numbers on a lottery ticket...
73 to all and look fwrd to the next time we meet agn.
Fabi   va2up