[3830] NCCC Sprint K4RO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4RO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 06:36:05 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Sep 5

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:  14      5
   40:  17      8
   20:  11      6
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  42     19  Total Score = 798

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I tried the N2IC SO2R Sprint layout and function keys (thanks Steve.)
For some reason, the F7 and F8 commands will not key the non-active radio;
they only key the current active radio. I'll post a query to the N1MM Logger
list to find out what I'm doing wrong. The dupe sheet is going to take me a
long while to get used to. I can't seem to force myself to look at it.

I did work K0EJ on 80m for my only TN QSO. I guess Ted W4NZ is taking
a break after operating every NS last time, and getting his mobile ready
 for the TN QSO Party.

CA stations were loud, with N6RO and N5KO (at W6NL?) leading the pack.
Once again, hats off to the NCCC for the Thursday night fun.

73

-Kirk  K4RO