[3830] NA Sprint CW K5TR(N5RZ) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb5aar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K5TR(N5RZ) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 22:27:04 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K5TR
Operator(s): N5RZ
Station: K5TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:  110
   40:  164
   20:   76
---------------------

Club:

Team: Austin Powers Dashers

Comments:

A rather interesting one this time.   Took 44 QSO's to get CA in the log on 20M
- and not too many thereafter.  Pacific NW was on the pin, but CA stns were
backscatter or less on 20M!!!

Lost the 2 radio audio switch at 0124Z, so was down to one radio after that.
It has been some time since I've used just one radio, and it was driving me
crazy for 2 1/2 hours not being able to listen to another band!!!

Mults were good to me this time, which helped make up for the low QSO count.

Thanks to all for the QSO's and to George for letting me abuse his great
station once again.  Congrats to all for great scores.

73,  Gator