[3830] NA Sprint CW N6DE(@K6TD) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N6DE(@K6TD) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 09:08:32 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N6DE
Operator(s): N6DE
Station: K6TD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   24    0:23
   40:  128    1:51
   20:   89    1:46
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #2

Comments:

Thanks to Kevin K6TD for letting me operate from his station!  Kevin has a great
station and can be proud of what he's built.  He even turned on the A/C in the
shack before I arrived!

This was my first CW Sprint.  My goal was to make 100 QSOs.  I'm ecstatic with
this result and am still fired up the day after the contest!  Now I know why
you guys like the CW Sprint so much!!

Things that really helped me prepare for the contest:
-4 hours of Sprint audio and full log on K5ZD's web site.  I listened during my
lunch breaks as well as my commute hours on the light rail.  I copied on my
laptop and compared with K5ZD's log.  Extremely helpful.
-Guides on the Internet from N2NL, W4AN, and N6TR on how to operate the CW
Sprint.
-Thursday and Friday NCCC practices before the Sprint.  Invaluable practice.

Yeah Sprint!!

73...
-Dean - N6DE