[3830] NA Sprint CW K7SS(@K7RI) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, desk@nwlink.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K7SS(@K7RI) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 10:01:40 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7RI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   87
   40:  141
   20:   69
---------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team: Corner Pocketeers

Comments:

Great to be part of the Corner Pocketeers up here in the NW. Thanks NG7Z for
putting a fine team together. Well well...what a surprise 80 was ! after months
of NS and QRN and daylight, making just a W6 QSO memorable, 80 was quiet and
supportive in this sprint. 40 was the money band once again, with 20 only open
well into W5 at the start. W1s and W6s were esp level for the most part.
Congrats to N9CK on what looks like a top score in LP ! Thanks to NCCC for all
those practice NS sessions which made the 4 hour sprint seem so familiar and
easy flowing. However, the temptation to DUPE was hard to ignore at the start !
hahaha.  See you all in the SSB portion, in which we hope to find a revived 20
Meters...with lots of part time participants. Thanks K7RI for the fine hardware
and station. Now comes the homework, with my term paper (read: manual Computer
Log entry) due very soon. 73 de K7SS