[3830] TnQP W4NZ/M Multi-Op Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TnQP W4NZ/M Multi-Op Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 18:17:33 -0700
                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: W4NZ/M
Operator(s): W4NZ, K0EJ, N4DRV
Station: W4NZ/M

Class: Multi-Op Mobile LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:  226     0       0      41
   40:  652     0       0      42
   20:   87     0       0      26
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:  965     0       0     109  Total Score = 358,980

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to everyone who patiently waited in the pileups. Activity seemed better
this year. Maybe it's because we had a few more mobiles out. Conditions on 20m
were poor.  Apologies to those we couldn't copy because of local noise. But if
you made it into our log on 20, you know you had a very good signal. 40 and 80m
were very quiet considering all the weather activity around the country.

Thanks to the many stations who followed us around the state.  You made this
trip a lot of fun.

Setup was an Icom 756proII, laptop running N1MM, Hustler antennas on the roof
of a Chevy Astro mini-van.

73, Ted W4NZ with Mark K0EJ and Sam N4DRV