[3830] NA Sprint CW KG5U LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@hal-pc.org
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KG5U LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 20:37:51 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0
Radios: SO2R

   80:   71
   40:   99
   20:   44
---------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Austin Powers Ditters

Comments:

In spite of a broke C3 and rotator, and some logging software glitches/gotchas,
things went pretty well.  Lots of fun.  If I can get another 30 or 40 NA
Sprints under my belt, I may get pretty good at it.
Why is op time being asked for in the 3830 form?  Has that always been there?
I never noticed.  How do you figure the time when you're bouncing from one band
to the other so often. :-)

73,
dale, kg5u

Rig: Ten-Tec Omni VI's (2), DXDoubler, Homebrew SO2R Antenna/BPF Controller,
SixPak, Dunstar 600 BPF (2), N1MM

Antennas: C3 (broken 20m element) at 70'; A3S at 45'; 40m inv vee at 70'; 80m
1/4-wave half-sloper at 70'.