[3830] NA Sprint CW N8SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N8SS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 06:56:38 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N8SS
Operator(s): N8SS
Station: N8SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   77
   40:   73
   20:   67
---------------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Low power was working ok on 20M for me but when I went to 40M I kept getting
beat out by the big guns when I was in the center of the pile.  Found I had
better luck feeding on the edges around 25kHz and 50kHz.  Sprint is always the
most intimidating contest.  CW speeds are outside my comfort level and
frustration has led me to hit the power switch on previous occaisions but this
time I actually felt pretty good when it was over and not just because it was
over.