[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 05:41:18 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Sep 12

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:07

  160:
   80:   5     5
   40:
   20:   4     2
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:   9     7  Total Score = 63

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, inverted vee.  Session started well with 4
QSOs in two minutes on 20M.  Then my sister-in-law called to say that my only
bout with leukemia (AML).  Returned for the last few minutes.  Then no activity
heard on 20 or 40, but 75 was quite good even to the west coast. Apologies to
W0YK whose number I was unable to copy due to intentional QRM from local area
stations who felt they were entitled to a completely clear channel for ragchews
up and down 2 or 3 kHz.  Hope to see you all in the real contest Saturday night.
 Thanks for the QSOs.  Hope there were other GA stations QRV for the multiplier.
 73, John, K4BAI.