[3830] ARRL Sep VHF K9JK Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hamk9jk@amertiech.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF K9JK Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 05:37:19 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:   9     6  Total Score = 90

Club:

Comments:

This was "SOBSOtry" (not quite though maybe is IS a "Sob Story"), a "Shack On
Belt" (SOB) "Single-Op" (SO) "try" using HTs from IN the house while waiting
for a break in the rain (about 8" here near Chicago withOUT the full brunt of
Ike as our fellow hams along the TX/LA Gulf Coast had the 'honor' to
experience) to get my rover set-up ready to go. Living near a grid border helps
as does having a rover who was out early and who visited both side of that grid
border.

Three hour limited rover report will be sent later.

Thanks to all who participated and to ARRL for continued sponsorship of VHF
Radio Sport (hoping to receive the October issue of QST with Radio Sport
featured "soon").

73, -JK