[3830] WAE SSB CT1ENQ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, etjfonte@ua.pt
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB CT1ENQ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 16:36:52 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: CT1ENQ
Operator(s): CT1ENQ
Station: CT1ENQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN51
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   0     0      0
   40:   4    20     12
   20:  13    40     14
   15:   0     0      0
   10:   0     0      0
-------------------------
Total:  17    60     26  Total Score = 2,002

Club: Northern Portugal DX Group

Comments:

After leaving CT1ENQ/P location i went for a travel on the northern part of
Portugal. Arrived home QTH and had dinner, assembled the station quickly and
got ready around 2130z. Was able to make a few Qs from my shack. Had to tell a
couple of guys that now i was not /p so i was not a dupe! Signals were more
solid so i went asking for QTCs.
This time was more difficult to get into SA. Heard LT0H, VA3YP, HC2AQ, LR4E,
HI3T but could not work them :(
At last minute N8II was calling but when i answer he stop calling - contest
end, well, i still had a few secondsby my clock but was ok :)

I saw something for my dislike, like some CT2 working the upper 100khz from
40m. They are not allowed to operate that segment, even some CT1 cannot.
Anyhow, seems to be current practise this kind of procedure, breaking the
rules. CT2 need morse to have more privileges (30m, 20m, 15m and lower portion
of 10m) and A class to access special segments like upper 100khz from 40m, 6m,
4m, etc.

Nice contest.
73 and tnx 4 the Qs.