[3830] WAE SSB W1CTN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB W1CTN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:51:39 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: W1CTN
Operator(s): W1CTN
Station: W1CTN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

   80:   49    41    92
   40:   33    41    51
   20:   95    94    68
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  177   176   211  Total Score = 74,483

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

WAESSB Score Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2008-09-13

    CallSign Used : W1CTN
      Operator(s) : W1CTN

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
             Band : ALL
            Power : HIGH
             Mode : SSB
 Default Exchange : 001
       Gridsquare : FN31ST

             Name : DAVE ARRUZZA
          Address : 32 BENZ STREET
   City/State/Zip : ANSONIA  CT  06401
          Country : USA

     ARRL Section : CT
        Club/Team : Yankee Clipper Contest Club
         Software : N1MM Logger V8.9.3

        Band   Q/QTC  QSOs    Pts  Cty
         3.5    QSO    49      49   92
         3.5   SQTC    41      41    0
           7    QSO    33      33   51
           7   SQTC    41      41    0
          14    QSO    95      95   68
          14   SQTC    94      94    0
       Total    All   353     353  211

            Score : 74,483
              Rig : FT1000MP MK 5 DRIVING LK500 ZA 900 WATTS OUTPUT

         Antennas : DIPOLES AT 50' / T10 LP AT 53'

          Soapbox : LOTS OF FUN ONCE I GOT THE HANG OF THE QTC'S. WITH ONLY
SENDING QTC'S ONCE                      A YEAR YOU GET RUSTY.

                    BEST TIME IN CONTEST...GETTING A 80 M EUROPEAN RUN WITH THE
2ND AND 3RD                     TIER STATIONS...

                    WORST TIME IN CONTEST...GETTING A 80 M EUROPEAN RUN WITH
THE 2ND AND 3RD                        TIER STATIONS WITH " NO RECEIVE ANTENNAS
".

                    TIME TO PUT UP SOME SHORT BEVERAGES AND FLAGS. I DON'T WANT
TO BE AN                     "ALLIGATOR".

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2008-09-14        Signature : Dave Arruzza W1CTN