[3830] ARRL Sep VHF K1TEO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jdklein@hewitt.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF K1TEO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 07:04:41 -0700
                    ARRL September VHF QSO Party

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CT/FN31
Operating Time (hrs): 27

    6:  186    47
    2:  312    54
  222:  113    40
  432:  150    42
  903:   59    25
  1.2:   69    26
  2.3:   44    19
  3.4:   25    11
  5.7:   14    11
  10G:   10     7
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  982   282  Total Score = 501,960

Club: Northeast Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Conditions were average throughout - no real enhancement/openings were noted.
So, not the most exciting contest. But, the rovers were out in force so there
was always something to be looking for and hey, unlike last year, I had no
equipment problems. And, it's always a pleasure to work all of the regulars and
get a chance for a quick hello. Tnx for all the q's and especially to the rovers
for making an average contest interesting.

I will be writing the QST article so if you have any stories, or reports on
activity and conditions please pass them along.

73, Jeff K1TEO