[3830] ARRL Sep VHF W4IY Limited Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john.omara@oakmgmt.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF W4IY Limited Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:26:26 -0700
                    ARRL September VHF QSO Party

Call: W4IY
Operator(s): W4AD, W4NF, W4RM, WA0DYJ, KA4CKI, K4UVA, K5JV, K5OF, W4DAV, W7IY,
K4RG, ETC.
Station: W4IY

Class: Limited Multi-Op HP
QTH: VA - FM08jm
Operating Time (hrs): 33

    6:  388    64
    2:  371    59
  222:   72    31
  432:  144    42
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  975   196  Total Score = 233,436

Club: Woodbridge Wireless, Inc.

Comments:

Wow, that was painful.  No openings other than a few Meteor Scatter Qs and a few
Es contacts (K0HA is one I remember on 6).  We had about 20 people up on Flag
Pole Knob, VA (el. 4300) starting on Wednesday before the contest and final
tear down was on Monday morning following the contest.  We were also visited by
a few James Madison University students that partied with us on Friday night at
our Delta House camper.  As always, we had fun, no injuries, and no major
equipment failures (other than the microprocessor board on the 30 KW diesel
generator, the Techno Maintenance Weenies bypassed it and it ran fine).  We'll
CU all next June, 73, Jack W4NF @ W4IY

QSL via W4RM