[3830] ARRL Sep VHF WO9S Single Op LP

To: Contest distribution <3830@contesting.com>, smc@w9smc.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF WO9S Single Op LP
From: "Jonathan L. Rosner" <rosner@bquark.uchicago.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 17:14:43 -0500 (CDT)
                    ARRL VHF QSO Party - September 2008

                          GRID SQUARE:    EN61
                CALL USED:      WO9S    ARRL SECTION:  IL
                        Single operator multiband

                  QSOs  QSO POINTS MULTIPLIERS

          50 MHz   27       27         14
         144 MHz   40       40         17
         222 MHz   16       32         11
         432 MHz   24       48         14
         TOTAL    107      147         56 = 8232 points

         Club participation: Society of Midwest Contesters

Just had 5 hours at the end - nice to catch up with a VE3 in EN92 on 2.

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
Amateur Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best
of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the decisions of the ARRL Awards
Committee."

Date: Sept. 17, 2008  Signature:  Jonathan L. Rosner Call:  WO9S