[3830] SAC CW W4PM SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hmmjr@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SAC CW W4PM SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 06:44:02 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: W4PM
Operator(s): W4PM
Station: W4PM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   80:  14     12
   40:  46     26
   20:  38     20
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  98     58  Total Score = 12,644

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: Ten Tec Omni VII, Ameritron ALS-600 400-500W
Antenna: 176' CF at 60'

QRN level was still pretty high here on 80M so I could only hear the BIG GUNS!
40M was my best band and had the strongest signals. My time was split between
this activity and college football on TV. Virginia Tech won a squeaker - GO
Hokies!  The time I did spend in the SAC was fun. Thanks for the Q's.  See you
in this one next year.

73,
Puck, W4PM