[3830] SAC CW SK6AW M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sm6u@sk6aw.net
Subject: [3830] SAC CW SK6AW M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 10:06:35 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: SK6AW
Operator(s): SM6GBM, SM6MIS, SM6DER, SM6VAO, SM6FPG, SM6EHY, SM6IQD
Station: SK6AW

Class: M/M HP
QTH: JO67AQ, Gothenburg
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:  355    32
   40:  630    46
   20:  605    51
   15:   68    28
   10:    4     3
-------------------
Total: 1661   160  Total Score = 556,160

Club: SK6AW - Hisingens Radioklubb

Comments:

4 Stations: 3x kW + 1x 500w

Antennas:
4/5/5 el MB on 20/15/10m
Phased verticals on 40m
Horizontal loop on 80m

Operators: SM6GBM, SM6MIS, SM6DER, SM6VAO, SM6FPG, SM6EHY, SM6IQD.
Support team: SM6U, SM6XMY, SM6UQL, SM6YOF, SA6AOA.

We had quite some hardware trouble with forgotten hardware during the beginning
of the contest (like only two BPF's..), so we had to take a nice trip along the
west coast to pick up some remaining stuff. About 300kms with a few stops was
done between 12z - 16z, and we finally got the additional BPF's and the last
PA, rig, plus cables for the remaining amp. We probably lost the best
posibility to work 15/10 during these hours.

Luckily, the CW part was just the warmup for SSB. (Hopefully) we'll be better
prepared next weekend ;-)

Thanks for all QSO's!

73 de SM6U/Rick