[3830] SAC CW OH2XX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oh2xx@sral.fi
Subject: [3830] SAC CW OH2XX SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 14:24:21 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: OH2XX
Operator(s): OH2XX
Station: OH2XX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   80:  331    35
   40:  548    44
   20:  392    47
   15:   46    20
   10:   13     7
-------------------
Total: 1330   153  Total Score = 449,820

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Enjoyed every minute of this one. Especially the following higlights for me:
First hour with a nice run of 140 QSOs, being called by KH6NB on 40m and by
E51NOU on 20m Sunday morning and last but not least - no Aurora this weekend.
Ok, the band conditions could have been better but if you want to look at the
positive side - there you have it.

And the special mention goes to W1UE for finding my modest signal on 80m
without a single spot of me at that time.

Thank you all for nice activity and see you in the next one.

73 de Kari, OH2XX