[3830] WAE SSB LX7I(LX2A) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lx2a@gmx.net
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB LX7I(LX2A) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 14:47:31 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): LX2A
Station: LX2A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 33.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:   90    32    32
   40:  457   223    63
   20: 1201  1037    88
   15:   24     8    14
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total: 1772  1300   521  Total Score = 1,599,991

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

This was again a very interesting contest.
Finally the new 5el Monobander on 20M is improving my signal and reception and
I am very happy to see that the hard work during the last few month payed off.

I had some problems with the 80M antenna switching an also lost some operating
hours(2,5hours) due to problems with the computer.

I am very happy to see that the gab between the big guns from Europe ES5TV OH8X
UU7J 4O3A M6T is decreasing every year.
Congratulation to their great score!!!

I still have many Ideas and hope to promote Contesting in Luxembourg and give
many more friends the possibility to be active from LX7I .

Thanks also to all the friends I met on the air who always give me a call,

73s de Philippe LX2A / LX7I
World Wide Young Contester
www.lx2a.com