[3830] SAC CW ZC4LI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hodgson@cytanet.com.cy
Subject: [3830] SAC CW ZC4LI SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 00:05:33 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ESBA CYPRUS
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:  032   017
   40:  087   033
   20:  205   039
   15:  116   030
   10:  000   000
-------------------
Total:  440   119  Total Score = 73,185

Club: ESBA

Comments:

SO1R

Antennas:-  C/Craft A3S @ 50ft  Titanex 160HD
Rig:-       Icom-756 Pro3
Amp:-       Acom-1000
Software:-  Win-Test 3.19

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's
Condx were pretty good all round apart from 10M of course.
Martti OH2BH, I did hear you on 28001 RST 229 when we Qsy'ed,
guess that you did not hear me though !!
I worked around 40 or so non participants and put them in
the log.
Log is on LoTW for paper Q's please see QRZ.com

73 Steve, and hope to cu in the CQWW RTTY next weekend.