[3830] SAC CW LN3Z(@LA3Z) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, la6yea@yahoo.no
Subject: [3830] SAC CW LN3Z(@LA3Z) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 00:52:40 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: LN3Z
Operator(s): LA5UF LA6UH LA6YEA LA8HGA
Station: LA3Z

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:  464    43
   40:  538    46
   20:  695    64
   15:   79    26
   10:   12     7
-------------------
Total: 1788   186  Total Score = 746,046

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Had a great time, and for a while we thought we could claim new national record,
but openings on 15/10 meter never really gave us the chance finding the hard
needed multipliers for a record. Managed to stay close to the top OH stations
until about 0000z, but then we lost condx on 40m, leaving us behind.

Could need our 3ele full size 40m yagi this weekend, but hope to get things
ready for the CQWW contests. The beverages are not ready on low band yet, so
sorry for all the weaker calling on 80m that we could not pull through.

Thanks for all the q`s - cya.

LA6YEA