[3830] SAC CW DR6X(DF6JC) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, j.pamp@ieee.org
Subject: [3830] SAC CW DR6X(DF6JC) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 03:27:13 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: DR6X
Operator(s): DF6JC
Station: DR1A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 21
Radios: SO2R

   80:  120    35
   40:  136    36
   20:  151    38
   15:   69    26
   10:   27    18
-------------------
Total:  503   153  Total Score = 76,959

Club:

Comments:

Operating at DR1A this year resulted in my best SAC score ever (i.e. since
1992).
Especially listing to the second radio helped to jump between bands and to be
on 10 and 15 (almost) just in time for the marginal openings or for example to
work OX3XR for a multiplier on 20 literally seconds before the end of the
contest.
I agree with Mats, SM6LRR@RK3AWL that there is no use to call CQ as an
non-Scandinavian, at least from my QTH. Sure over 90% was S&P here, too.
Thanks for the fun and cu next week end! That time "from the other side"
signing SD7X from my tiny second QTH.

/Jörg
P.S. Unfortunately, no way to get close to the GOLD Anniversary Diploma ;=) I'm
curious who's gonna make it.