[3830] SAC CW N8II SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@AOL.COM
Subject: [3830] SAC CW N8II SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 07:43:15 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   12    11
   40:   42    24
   20:  135    38
   15:    0
   10:    0
-------------------
Total:  189    73  Total Score = 21,681

Club:

Comments:

Condx were better on 20 than expected with many good signals and the opening
extended well into nightime in Eu. I heard no signals from anywhere on 15. For
the first time, I was able to run more than a handful of Scandinavians on 20M.
40 was best before our sunset at 2310Z and was open well by 2120Z; I missed the
22Z hour which should have been the best while being a good dad. The WA Salmon
Run QP started at 16Z which divided my attention, but no way could I come close
to the fb scores of W3BP, W1UE and others from NA. I worked OJ0B on 3 bands and
4 different TF's. OH4, usually a difficult mult was around in abundance; OG9W
was the rarest from OH. There was more serious competition than normal from
this side and the Scandinavian activity was excellent on 20 and seems to be
improving. Congrats to the many great ops with big stations! As always, when
they beamed to NA, there was no problem making a QSO.