[3830] CoQP W0BH SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CoQP W0BH SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 13:56:37 -0700
                    Colorado QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:   2       0
   40:   6      12
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
----------------------------
Total:   8      12      0  CW Mults = 6  Ph Mults = 11  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 456

Club:

Comments:

Score includes 2x low power mult.

Worked both the Salmon Run and the COQP this weekend and enjoyed working CO
whenever I could. Not many stations found and only heard one station on 20m.
Since the exchange format was different, I couldn't combine mult files like I
usually do with multi-party weekends which made things interesting during a two
hour period when I could work both CO and WA on 40m. The Qs always seemed to
alternate. Should have used two computers for logging!

Thanks to the Pikes Peak Radio Amateur Association and to those who
participated.

Hope to work you all mobile from 34 counties in the Texas QSO Party Sep 27-28!

73, Bob, w0bh