[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 20:09:57 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Sep 26

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   5      3
   80:
   40:  36     13
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  41     16  Total Score = 656

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

It's been some time since I have been able to get into the NS. Varioius things
but of late, the hurricanes were to blame. Antennas all were down. Got
everything back working last weekend. Had'nt been on much since. Discovered a
problem with the auto antenna switch 15 minutes before the NS. No 80. Bummer.
And no sigs to speak of on 20. But it sounded like everyone else was on 40,
too. Since my last effort, I added a 2 el 40. Nice to have the extra signal out
West where it seemed to really help. After everyone left 40 for 80, my only
choice was 160. Glad to find a few guys there.

Hopefully next week I'll be back on all bands (that are open). Thanks to all.
Especailly pleased to find a number of new (to me) calls in the NS.

73 de Art