[3830] CQ WW RTTY VY2LI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY VY2LI SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:59:02 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 26.5

   80:  172   387      13       37    33
   40:  403   954      14       52    46
   20:  812  2162      24       73    40
   15:   36    89      14       23     8
   10:    1     1       1        1     1
Total: 1424  3593      66      186   128  Total Score = 1,365,340

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

As usual, kicking myself after for taking as many breaks, but I guess they were
important at the time...potential for hurricane damage from
Kyle,food,sleep,etc.Oh, to be young and carefree again!!

Always enjoy the comments from VA7ST(look forward to reading them after every
contest) and VY2SS is not to be outdone with some very valid points.Finish your
contacts guys.Many do not make it into the log because they are not confirmed.

Otherwise,this was my best showing yet.I don't have a long history in RTTY
contesting.Got started at the VY2SS superstation with Robby and the boys in a
first place category finish and loved it.Still using the crippled tribander and
need to make some improvements on 40M, but this is probably as good as it will
get.

Thanks to CQ for one of my favourite contests,and to all who called.Hope we got
into your log.73,Bill

EQUIPMENT:
...FT-990 using AFSK
...SB-220
...Wilson System One
...Wire array on 40
...Single 1/4 wave vertical at 61' on 80
...Rigblaster
...Writelog with MMTTY plugin(rock solid)