[3830] CQ WW RTTY PY2SEX SOSB/40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, PY2SEX@GMAIL.COM
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY PY2SEX SOSB/40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:37:54 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: PY2SEX
Operator(s): PY2SEX
Station: PY2SEX

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: Campinas
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   80:
   40:  72   204      20      30    15
   20:
   15:
   10:
Total:  72   204      20      30    15  Total Score = 13,260

Club: CTC

Comments:

I did my best effort to be on this contest. My new interface didn't work and I
try mix some N1MM with MMTY and I found a new Software. hihihih... The N1MM
works great with MMTY, so easy to tunning, but the bes thing was my Microphone
clipped to PC's Speaker to Tx the signal, just 3 or 4 when star the contest,
nobody could hear me, LP in 40m is too hard. I paused and go see House M.D. I
have backed around 06:00 UTC and USA start to hear me and the N1MM becomes a
nice tool to work. I stopped around 08:00 UTC and backed at afternoon on 15m
just to make some contacts and test my 40m 2 el. tuned on 15m, really cool.
Sunday I had to work, so no Contest. I'm looking for a good and cheap interface
to use with my FT-450, any help will be really appreciated. C ya on CQWW SSB,
still with only my 40m 2 el. and 100w. (I need help to lift my tri-band
antenna.)

Antenna 40m 2 el.
Yaesu FT-450 100w
Mic clipped on Pc's speaker (No interface). =)
Logging Software N1MM