[3830] CQ WW RTTY HI3T(HI3TEJ) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hi3tej@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY HI3T(HI3TEJ) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 06:50:37 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: HI3T
Operator(s): HI3TEJ
Station: HI3TEJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Puerto Plata D.R.
Operating Time (hrs): 43

   80:  216   525       40     45    15
   40:  656  1531       53     67    20
   20:  988  2415       54     76    25
   15:  359   969       36     61    17
   10:    2     6               1     1
Total:  221  5446      183     78   250  Total Score = 2,782,906

Club: PUP CONTEST GROUP

Comments:

Tnxs God and you guys for this great contest!!!

I can't not argue  more than everyones does not propa on 10 and just  a short
opening on 15 most of all been logged using a vertical dipole because all
signals been coming at low angle. Nice runs on 80 surprised me with my 1/4 wave
vertical at 1.8 swr. Years ago we do use just a small portion for the contest
but this time a lot of contester all around the band till 14140 FB.
40 meter with a homebrew dipole  and Steppir on 20 maked the rest...

Congrats to P49X I don't know how you do it but OH man you are great

Cu in next pile up and by the way 1 multiplier do not kill your score the only
thing can kill you is Propagation...

There are many many operators more talented than I will ever be...
BUT probably few who love the hobby more than I do!
Taken from my best and hermano web site ...

God bless you