[3830] CQ WW RTTY IV3JCC SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY IV3JCC SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 09:59:02 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: IV3JCC
Operator(s): IV3JCC
Station: IV3JCC

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 38

   80:  246   516       48     10    12
   40:  259   602       59     25    16
   20:  649  1749       72     51    29
   15:   50   142       29      0    19
   10:   11    31        6      0     4
Total: 1215  3040      214     86    80  Total Score = 1,155,200

Club:

Comments:

Hi

A lot of fun, but 48 hours are hard to live .
Propagation good for the expectations.
A good surprise ...many new calls in my log, rtty seems to like to the people,
and many gentelmen, few jammers...not usually.
Two new countries for me, Perù and Guam.
My station... a war machine, but my garden too little for big antennas hi.
However satisfied and amused.

www.iv3jcc.tk (new)

               See you in the next and tnx to all.

              RYRYRYRYRYRYRYR... for ever.