[3830] ARRL Sep VHF KA3ZLS Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF KA3ZLS Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 21:57:04 -0700

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  148    72  Total Score = 15,768

Club:

Comments:

Unfortunatly I wasn't able to put in a serious effort this contest due to work
and the family but I still had fun as always. I believe I put in about 10 hours
total between saturday and sunday. The only equipment failure this contest was
the 432 amp dying on me so that left me with only 20 watts on that band but it
didn't really matter as I was able to complete with everyone I heard. Also I
never received my 1296 amp back in time for the contest neither so I was
limited to only 10 watts on that band. Also I had the normal QRM to the
northeast and southwest which made matters worse. No real highlights to report.
Best DX to the northeast was FN32, to the south/southwest was FM05, and to the
northwest was FN01. Did not get to work as many rovers this contest as last
contest but as always we do appreciate you guys getting out there and giving us
the extra Q's and multi's. I will see everyone in January with a bigger and
better 2-1296 antenna system.

73, Chris, KA3ZLS