[3830] CaQP K6RIM SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6rim@pacbell.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6RIM SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 15:21:16 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K6RIM
Operator(s): K6RIM
Station: K6RIM

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: CA (MARN)
Operating Time (hrs): 23.6

  160:   20      3
   80:  148     80
   40:  317    165
   20:  438    326
   15:   28      6
   10:    4      2
    6:
    2:
--------------------

Club: Redwood Empire DX Association

Comments:

Not unexpectedly, 10 was AWOL and 15 wasn't much better.  On the other bands,
conditions were OK, and improved on Sunday.

Most mults were plentiful, except YT.  Late PM Sunday I had not found YT, and I
had almost no real hope of getting a sweep.  But twenty minutes before the
close, the radio gods showed up with VY1MB calling CQ on 14.278.  He was S-9
with no takers. No takers! I absolutely could not believe it!  Snagged him for
#58 - what a thrill!

Thanks for the Q's!