[3830] CaQP W1NN SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W1NN SOFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 17:28:27 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   62
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:   62     0  Mults = 38  Total Score = 7,068

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I didn't realize that the abbreviations had changed.  I guess it's been too long
since I've operated the CQP.  Unfortunately, I only had time to operate for a
couple of hours Sunday afternoon.  Condx from OH seemed very poor and some
contacts were a struggle.  Nobody from CA was very loud here.  But activity
seemed very good and there sure were a lot of mults available.  There were many
big scores from CA so it looks like condx from CA must have been pretty good
most of the time.  As always, the CQP is a great event.  I operated mobile from
CA in the CQP once back in the 1990's and I sure hope I can do it again
someday.

73, Hal W1NN