[3830] NA Sprint RTTY K0HW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0HW@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY K0HW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 21:09:44 -0700
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: South Dakota
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  46        2
   40:  44        2
   20:   0
---------------------
Total:  90     Mults = 28  Total Score = 2,520

Club:

Team: SWACC

Comments:

All I can say is I understand why they kept dup rule until now.  It is very
boring with no one to QSO with other than those you have already worked that
are not allowed any longer.  It was UGLY!  I heard signals on 20 when the
contest started but apparently they could not hear me.  Only contacts were on
40 and 80.  I think this is the lowest score I have had in a RTTY Sprint.

My Writelog was not up to date so to dupe check I would enter the contact and
delete it after I discovered dupe or not.  It worked but was clumbersome.  I
will have to get Writelog updated if I try this again.

I am Single Radio no SO2R here, never have even tried it.

Writelog, ICOM 756 PROII, HyGain HyTower, 40 meter Dipole, 80 meter dipole and
AEA PK-232